Updates Within 24 Hours of Race
Updates as of Friday 8/12/11 8am
- Potential chance of severe weather. We expect any severe weather to come in the afternoon so the race should not be effected. We will conduct the race in rain, but not in lightning. If we do have severe weather, everyone will be evacuated to their cars and the race will be delayed. Every attempt will be made to have the race completed on Saturday.
- Water quality is good. Expected water temperature at race time is 85 degrees. Air temperature should be high 70's.
- Park behind clubhouse. (See Race Day Instruction Tab.)
- We will accept a limted number of race day registrations. Please call 502-645-7494. T-shirts will be on an as available basis for race day registration.